Friday, April 17, 2009

Late

HELLO HI HO!

I'm so sorry for not being able to update for quite a long time. Heh. Reason being, my desktop has some internet web browser problem. I'm not able to access the internet, no matter how hard I try. IE/Firefox/Opera all failed on me. So my desktop's kinda like dead...only MSN/Music.

These few days very busy what...

Anyway, forget about the past few days, today was a disaster!!!

My face was really hideous! My nose, my cheekbones they were damn red! I suspect its the Oxy Pimple Cream I applied on my face last night. I don't know why I applied it for, itchy fingers. So I deserved it ):

Yesterday had Individual's competition. Heh...I didn't put in my best, I know that I know that, but I'm not even feeling at all sad/whatever, hahaha! Saw Regina, talked a lot yesterday, saw Zi Yu also. I didn't know he's a seeded player.

My face is super itchy now! I didn't want to go home by bus with people staring at my super red face, so I asked Mum to fetch me home and also since I've got tuition later.

Okay...enough of updates! I'm lazy to call the computer technician to fix my computer, and it would also costs me $80 just to get the internet web browsers back. Next time.

Goodnight & Bye! :D